Thank you all for doing a great job today during our skills lab!!! We will concentrate on blood pressures on Monday along with the other lab stations. You can also work with your friends in class on Monday to prepare for the medical terminology test on Tuesday, 10/4. I bet a lot of you are going to read over all of your MT reference cards and flash cards this weekend. ;)
Hey Alex F., David, Daniel L. and Ryan....thanks for your "contribution" today for our laboratory. I am so thankful that you all stepped up (and stepped out) to help.
Make sure you have completed the RESTING HEART RATE trilogy - You will need three CONSECUTIVE days of checking your RHR before getting out of bed to average the results. Due 10/7.
SET YOUR PHONE ALARM or MARK YOUR CALENDAR for Sunday night 10/2 or Monday morning 10/3.....Who won the NOBEL PRIZE in Physiology or Medicine??? Please print out or write it down for 10 points. Go to http://www.nobelprize.org/
Thanks to those of you that attended the FHS College and Career Fair last night. I am looking forward to seeing what materials you picked up and what you learned. Kelly - I appreciate you thinking of me and getting me a little S.W.A.G. (Stuff We All Get). Thank you for Wolfie. He is adorable.
Please remind me on Monday who is responsible for getting all of our new stuffed animals in today! I want to thank you and your helpers on Monday. Thanks!
Have a great weekend.
Mrs. Erceg
No comments:
Post a Comment